10/07/2012

Branding : The Kitchen Films by Jorge Alavedra

Spanish designer Jorge Alavedra recently worked on this corporate branding for production company 'The Kitchen Files".

I have to say, while I love the clean lines and the cute kitchen-themes illustrations, I'm not totally convinced I get the concept. I mean I get that it's food because of the 'kitchen' link, but wouldn't it have been cooler if he incorporated maybe film elements into it as well, like a roll of film or something? Or am I just being way too literal?

Jorge currently works at Ruiz & Co studio, to see more of their work, head over to his website here.












2 comments:

  1. Not so much interesting or catchy that will immediately draw attention. And yeah, super plain and simple... I'm like, what's up with this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura! Exactly, seems like a missed opportunity!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...