08/08/2012

Artist Showcase : 2012 Games Coverage by Charis Tsevis

Hey folks! We are now back from our glorious mini-break in Sicily where we ate far too many pizzas and over indulged in ice-cream in Brioche.

Arriving back in London, I have to admit the first thing I did was to put on the BBC to check how Murray was faring against Federer, (a Brit v. a Swiss being quite a big thing in our household), and I was thrilled to see him win his first gold medal.

You see, I don't normally care much for the olympics, being maybe even on the other side of the fence of 'oh god not this again', but this year things have changed. I have found myself watching almost every event, and when I can't watch, I listen to the radio. And not only am I actually watching the olympics, but I'm actually enjoying them! Who'd have thought?! Well, I am certainly enjoying most sports, but a, still totally baffled by Dressage...

Anyway, I'm interested to see if it is just the London fever getting to me, or if I have been forever converted into an Olympic mega-fan, but for that we are going to have to wait until Rio 2016.

In the mean time, take a look at these fantastic illustrations for Yahoo! by the great Greek artist Charis Tsevis, who you might recognise from this great series.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...