26/11/2012

Branding: Maximus Brouwerij Pop-Up Store at DDW 2012 Eindhoven by Leffe Goldstein

I love this pop-up project designed by Leffe Goldstein for the Maximus Brouwerij. The bottles are beautiful and I love the icon-style design for the ingredients on the back.
"The Maximus Brouwerij Pop-Up Store was created at the Dutch Design Week 2012. Showing new designs for Brutus full flavoured American Amber Lager and Stout 8 Rich Dark Roasted beer. There was also a lot attention for the Maximus 6-pack, Plates, glasses and not to forget the custom Stainless Steel Bottle openers."
You can see more work by Leffe here.












2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the so much vital info for me. And i am happy studying your article.
    But want to statement on some basic issues, The website style is wonderful, the articles
    is really excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers
    Here is my blog :: free iphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of those bottles. They look so modern and are so different from other beer bottles I've seen. That stainless steel bottle opener is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...