28/01/2013

Product Design: Project Linewand by Javier Jabalera

I absolutely love this conceptual project by Spanish designer Javier Jabalera.

Linewand is a set of digital drawing implements. The idea in itself isn't revolutionary - in fact it's very similar to the 'recent' Wacom Inkling, with which you draw with a real pen and it converts automatically it into digital through a little captor. However, unlike the Wacom model, these pieces are beautifully designed and wonderfully presented.

Check out more work by Javier over here.












1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it
    my web page - vakantiehuisje

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...