02/09/2011

Tracks On Loop - DJs with a difference

It's Friday peeps! This Friday's playlist is all about the DJs. People who know me know that I am a huge fan of Wax Tailor, and that I am quick to stick it on and make everyone I know listen to him at least once. I mean seriously, is there anything better than his hauntingly brilliant rendition of Que Sera, not included in the list below purely because it is his best know song to date. His albums are all fantastic and live he is awesome, using live musicians, singers, rappers and even VJs (Video Jockeys).

There is only one problem, I have no idea what kind of music it is. Is is Hip-Hop? Well, sort-of... Trip-Hop? I suppose... How about electro? Yeah... I guess...

I am sure that there are plenty of music aficionados out there who will be happy to point me in the right direction but until then, here's my pick of DJ's with a difference.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...