27/10/2011

Goings-on in the Watch World

As a watch designer, I feel it's a shame how little the goings-on of the watch world make it into main stream media. Every month watch brands are releasing new and fascinating watches that deserve to be seen outside the world of watch geeks and collectors.

So I've decided to do a monthly round-up of various horology blogs to give you a taster of what is happening in the watch world. I hope you like it!


MB&F Legacy Machine One


Via Hodinkee. Trust me, if you know who MB&F are, then this watch will look shockingly normal.

Hublot F1 King Power Suzuka


Via A Blog to Read. A limited edition watch (250 pieces) made exclsively for the Japanese market.


 Victorinox Swiss Army Alpnach



 Via Professional Watches. A great new watch from the brand best known for their Swiss army knives.

Mr Jones Last Laugh Tattoo Edition


 

Via Watchismo. A fun twist on Mr. Jones's last laugh watch just in time for Halloween.

 

IWC “Top Gun” Pilot Watch

 

Via The Wrist Watch Review. What can I say? This is proof that even the big brands don't always get it right.

3 comments:

  1. The Hublot is really nice, I want to buy it! Do you know the price? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. @David I have no idea, but I think it's only available in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...