02/11/2011

Love/Hate : Garden Gnomes




Garden gnomes are pretty much the epitome of garden tack. In the right setting, maybe, just maybe, they can come off as fun and ironic, but as a general rule, gardens are just much nicer without them.

That doesn't mean that I am against garden sculptures, in fact I think that used correctly they can really bring a garden to life, just no gnomes...please!

Here are some good alternatives to gnomes, I especially love the gnomes-be-gone collection and would definitely get myself one if it were not for the fact that I don't actually have a garden...




Gnomes-be-gone
View Source




Urban Creature Urban Gnome


View Source

 Baddies by Plust

 
Perched Parrot

View Source


Gro-Bot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...