16/08/2012

Artist Showcase : Hey, I got your back by Hui Min Lee

"Hey, I got your back" is a great series of drawings by the Graphic Designer Hui Min Lee.

I love the idea of taking the time to look at someone from a different perspective, especially if you live in a big city where you see thousands of different people a day.
"While living in New York you get to see and meet a lot of people, but what we often remember is their frontal image but we see a lot of backs as much as the fronts. I believe that there is as much personal information on your back than your front. So this is me documenting peoples back for a hundred days, and theres no need to worry because 'Hey, I got your back.'"
You can look at the rest od the series over here.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...