24/08/2012

Tracks on Loop : The Last Bank Holiday


This weekend is the last bank holiday weekend of the year. For those of you who don't live in the UK but have been following my blog you will know what happens on Bank holiday weekends over here - it rains. I am constantly fighting against the 'it-always-rains-in-England' stereotype, but in this case I have to put my hands up, it does always rain on bank holiday weekends. I take it as a sign to grab some DVDs and a bucket load of popcorn and set of on a movie marathon.

Happy weekend everyone!


FINALLY Milo Greene have released an official video to their amazing song 1957. I love this song so much.

Don't forget, you can find the Tracks On Loop playlists on youtube over here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...