05/10/2011

Love/Hate : Manga


View Source
 
You know how sometimes people rave on and on about how amazing something is and you just don't get it? Well that is exactly how I feel about Manga.

Try as I may, I just don't like it, and believe me, I've tried. Manga cartoons are so very bizarre, and don't even get me started on the films. Seriously? You can honestly sit through 2 hours of this rubbish?

But as always, my Love/Hate posts are about taking something that I don't like and showing aspects of it that I do like. There is no denying that Manga artists are incredibly talented and even if I don't always like the content, I do respect the talent. Here is a round-up of some awesome Manga art.

View Source

View Source


View Source

View Source

View Source

View Source


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...